The one-of-a-kind pro VALORANT tournament brings together some of the world’s most elite teams to battle it out for victory in a unique ‘Home and Away’ format from December 9th-11th. As an official part of the VCT Off-Season Tournaments, fans & players alike can expect VALORANT action at its highest level.
For the first time, Red Bull Home Ground has opened its doors to teams outside of Europe who are set to make waves going up against the EMEA’s best teams, taking their best shot at the $100,000 prize pool. These invitations promise fierce competition as Red Bull Home Ground will witness rivalries reignite for the first time outside the VALORANT Champions Tournament. Before, we’ve seen EMEA battle it out on the Red Bull Home Ground Stage, but now it’s time for the Americas teams to prove their skills.
- Red Bull Home Ground will see eight of the best VALORANT teams go head-to-head in December, broadcast from Victoria Warehouse, Manchester.
- South American team, KRÜ Esports, has been unveiled as the latest VALORANT team to compete in Red Bull Home Ground 2022.
- The teams announced so far include 100 Thieves, Team Liquid, Team Vitality, FOKUS Clan, the Turkish Qualifier winners, and FUT Esports & EMEA Qualifier winner Team BIG.
- Founded in 2020 by the world-famous striker and former Man-city player Sergio Agüero, the young team has made waves in the Latin American VALORANT Championship. Simultaneously, becoming the most successful team in the region and two-time semifinalists at the previous 2021 VCT Masters events. Recently, the Argentinian squad signed on xand, Daveeys, Melser and axeddy to bring new talent into its VALORANT roster.
- Red Bull Home Ground fans will get the chance to witness KRÜ Esports battle it out on their founders’ former home ground for the Red Bull Home Ground Championship title and experience the team’s VALORANT roster ahead of the 2023 VCT for themselves.
- Yinsu Collins returns to host the third iteration of Red Bull Home Ground alongside Mitch “Mitchman” McBride, Tom “Tombizz” Bissmire, Ryan “RyanCentral” Horton, Beatriz “kaquka” Alonso and Adam “Dinko” Hawthorne.
- Tickets for Red Bull Home Ground are now sold! Don’t forget to tune in to the action which will be broadcasted live from Victoria Warehouse in Manchester on twitch and YouTube. The event will also be broadcast by various co-streamers in multiple languages, with details to be revealed soon.
- AGON by AOC is the official Monitor Partner for the event, bringing exceptional visual clarity and ultra-high refresh rates to competitors. AMD joins Red Bull Home Ground as Technology Provider, ensuring the high-performance computing that will push the boundaries of the tournament. Supporting Red Bull Home Ground as a peripheral sponsor, HyperX ensures that players can reach their full potential on the stage.
Powered by WPeMatico