On February 22, 2024, Andorra will become the epicenter of the esports and video gaming industry with the celebration of “Esports City Talks Andorra”. This event, aimed at companies, professionals, and students, will take place in Unsquared, an innovation hub located in the heart of Andorra La Vella.
With a focus on the latest trends, the link between cities and esports, and the transformative role of video games in education, Esports City Talks presents a broad and diversified agenda. From the opening session by the Minister of Presidency, Economy, Housing, and Labor, Conxita Marsol, to discussion panels with speakers from six countries, representatives of leading companies in the sector.
Attendees will have the unique opportunity to explore the future of video games, delve into Web3 Gaming, understand the growth of esports through “Urban Arenas”, and discover how video games are transforming educational paradigms.
- Panel 1 | Imagining the Future: The Evolving Landscape of Esports
- Panel 2 | The Next Frontier: Exploring Web3 Gaming
- Panel 3 | Urban Arenas: Cities and the Growth of Esports
- Panel 4 | Video Games in the Spotlight: Transforming Educational Paradigms
- Panel 5 | Connecting with the Future: Esports and Video Games as a Gateway for Businesses and Institutions
Esports City Talks Andorra is not just a conference; it is a platform for the exchange of ideas, the formation of valuable connections, and the discovery of opportunities in an ever-evolving industry. Make sure to be part of this unique experience and contribute to the dynamic future of esports.