sBetOne Advisory Board includes key industry leaders including Gabe Hunterton
(Bellagio, City of Dreams Casino Macau, Starwood Casino)
and Advisors with over $1 Billion in exits in online gambling companies
ICOx Innovations Inc., which designs, builds and manages branded digital currencies so organizations can grow their businesses by attracting, engaging and retaining customers, announced today that sBetOne Inc., its subsidiary, has established its inaugural Advisory Board and Board of Directors and is developing opportunities for branded digital currencies and blockchain platforms for the US regulated online gambling market.
sBetOne’s initial focus will be on celebrity-sponsored golf sports betting and eSports betting markets, which are targeted to be two of the fastest growing sports betting markets benefiting from the opening of state-by-state gambling regulations in the US.
- Digital wallet and currency development for Celebrities and Brands driving lower transaction costs and stronger customer data management for brands involved in sports betting
- Digital wallet and branded currency for reduced friction to wager and transact online for end users in a compliant regulated environment
- Making sports betting more socially entertaining for fans and the celebrities / brands they follow
- Enabling sports betting to become more mainstream with peer-to-peer (P2P) and freemium (free-to-play) games
sBetOne’s Board of Advisors and Board Members include
- Gabriel Hunterton – sBetOne Board of Advisors, former Property President City of Dreams Casino and Hotel Macau, former COO Galaxy Macau and former CEO of iTeam fantasy sports
- David Flynn – sBetOne Board of Advisors, former CEO VeraJohn.com, former CCO NYX Gaming (sold to Scientific Gaming for $500M), and former Head of Poker Network at Ongame (sold to BWIN for $500M)
- Ashley Sandyford Sykes – sBetOne Board of Advisors, former Exec. Vice President Digital Games for Scientific Games, former Head of Microgaming Quickfire casino platform, and former Head of Business Unit at OpenBet (sold for $250M)
- Aaron Wagner – sBetOne Board of Directors, founder Wags Capital
- Rick Dugdale – sBetOne Board of Directors, an American Film producer and President/CEO Enderby Entertainment, a film and television production company
- Cameron Chell, sBetOne Chairman, ICOx Innovations Chairman and Co-Founder
“We are excited to announce our new Advisory Board for sBetOne Inc. This group of internationally renowned experts in the regulated online gaming space will help us to craft winning strategies in the US online gambling market which Deloitte forecasted to grow from $4.9B to $287B in the next 5 years due to new state by state legislation. sBetOne will leverage the ICOx platform for celebrity-sponsored, branded digital currencies in this high growth market, offering lower cost transactions and new brand-wide data-driven loyalty and rewards models.”, said ICOx Innovations President Bruce Elliott.
Gabe Hunterton, former Property President City of Dreams Casino and Hotel Macau and former National Director of Marketing for Bellagio Las Vegas, noted, “Sports betting in the US is going mainstream. As it becomes a much more widely accepted form of entertainment, I believe the market is massively undervaluing the mid to long term value that will be created in this exciting and regulated sector. I look forward to helping the sBetOne team with its clear product, marketing and regulatory focus which will be positioned to win in the long term.”
The sBetOne sports betting platform is being developed to include regulated sports betting, peer-to-peer betting (P2P), sports betting tournaments and freemium/play-for-free options, all with advanced geo-fencing, know-your-customer (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML), money transmitter business licensing (MSB) regulatory requirements and branded digital currencies as permitted.